Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lamb to Slaughter

If I was a detective investigating the murder of Patrick Maloney in “Lamb to Slaughter” .Roald Dahl, I would have been more focused on who killed him and trying my best to figure out who killed him. In the story the story I feel like the detectives were only worried about the death of Patrick Maloney when the first found out he was killed. In the real world a detective would have token Mrs. Maloney into custody and ask plenty of questions, they would have inspected the body, and trace all finger prints. I would have done everything a good detective would do. I would have been a hardcore detective, and I wouldn’t have stopped until I solved the mystery.

2 comments:

  1. That is what I would of done. I would of took her for questioning since she was the only lead/suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would have done that because she was acting oush not like her husband died. She was way to calm.

    ReplyDelete