Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony in My life

The most memorable Irony in my life that I find funny was about playing basketball. As a young girl my grandmother always wanted me to join school activities. She thought basketball was a great sport for me, but I found cheerleading more intresting. I thought that basketball was more of a guy sport and girls didn't look good playing it. I told myself I wouldn't play basketball because it wasn't for me. Now I'm 15 years old and I play for San Pasqual Academy Lady dragons. I focus on basketball to keep me out of trouble and when I'm bored because its something I now enjoy that I never thought I would see myself doing.

3 comments:

  1. That is funny because I also loved cheer leading once a time ago. Now I find basketball more fun. I want to make a career of Cheer leading through I wanna be a Dallas Cheer Girl. (Maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though an astonishing surprise in your life, it was a great one because you are good at it. And thanks Tierra, your personal life comparison was a great comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing life story Shaurice. I wonder what changed your mind about basketball?.

    ReplyDelete