Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shop 'til You Drop

I was so excited for this special event. I took pictures with my house and then some with a couple friends. I super stoked when I found out that everybody got ipods. Mine was blue but I wasn't very interested in that color so I traded Nora for her pink one. I didn't get any clothes because they were sort of last choice clothes. There was a raffel that I was hopoing to win but didn't and I was kind of disappointed. Overall I enjoyed the time I spent with the friends of San Pasqual. I was very grateful.

4 comments:

  1. I like this post, the ipod that I think I am going to give it to my brother becuase I already have one. But I am still thankful for the Friends of San Pasqual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that you had a good time. You are one of the many students here who are grateful, and for that I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Shaurice. Haha you and I have the same picture. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey! me and you don't talk very often but a few things that I have noticed about you are that you are very greatful and thanlful for things you get and have. You don't complain or throw a fit and that one of my favorte things about you!!!!!! keep it up chicka!!!

    ReplyDelete