Thursday, August 12, 2010

Most Memorable Birthday

My birthday is October 2nd. My most memorable birthday was when I turned 14 years old. On the day of my birthday I walked outside of my room to see what time it was and all the girls were up already and told me happy birthday. I remember asking myself if that day was my birthday because for some reason I had forgotten. After I realized it really was my birthday we all laughed. I went to the cafe and for breakfast and Shane song "happy birthday" to me. Everyone gave me my presents that they bought for me and I enjoyed opening them. My best friend at the time gave me $20 and I thought it was pretty cool because I was thinking in my head “ If I were him I wouldn’t be giving me $20”. After school my housemate bought cake and Ice cream for me and I decided to share it with everyone inside of the cafe. I hung out with my brother Jabriel and Chelsea and they took me shopping and we came back at 9:45 at night. That was my most memorable Birthday. I had fun and I enjoyed spending time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment