Monday, August 9, 2010

My weekend

On Saturday morning I spent some time with a couple friends on the football field. We were watching the boys practice for football and we got bored. I brought up the idea of helping my friend Liz practice her pitching to help her with her boredom. Liz, Mary and I all went home to get our softball gloves to play catch but then it started to get hot. We then stopped playing softball and went to listen to music under a tree with lots of shade. We got so caught up with the music that practice was already over. Lizbeth and Mary went to walk their boyfriend’s home but I just decided to walk my close friend Adolf home since my boyfriend wasn’t on the football team. Adolf thought it would be a great idea for us to go off campus. After I walked him home we went to the office to see if we could go and campus and eventually we did. We went to Petco, Panda Express, 7-11 and the 99 cents store. I went to Petco because I wanted to see how much my bearded dragon was. My bearded dragon was $50 but I didn’t have quite that much money on me so e went to panda express to buy some orange chicken. We went to 7-11 to buy chips and we went to the 99 cent store to buy soda because those were the cheaper stores. That was my fun weekend with Adolf, Mary, Liz and I.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Panda Express is yummy, but it gives me a stomachache. Are you going to eventually get a bearded dragon?

    ReplyDelete