Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Catch the Moon" Falling in Love

I believe that loving someone can change the way you see life. I fell in love with an amazing person at the age of 15, and till this day I still love him. Love can be a good feeling but it can also be hard at times. I am unfortunately no longer dating this person because of my personal issues but I was in deep love with him. It’s really hard to get over him and every time I want to talk to him I think of all the stuff he’s done to and for me, in a negative and positive way. From my point of view those six months of my life were different when I was with him and I must admit I did love spending those six months with him. When I first got to san pasqual academy my behavior was off the wall. The first person I would go to when I was having problems was my ex-boyfriend but we were best friends back then. I wish I could go back in time to the beginning but I have to face reality some time in my life and move on. I know he would want me to do the same. It's even harder to know we can't be friends because I care about him so much and I'll only want to go back in the past. If I had one wish it would be to start us off as best friends and to have never dated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment