Monday, November 15, 2010

SPA Moive and Games Day Paragraph

I was prepared for Friday. I wore comfortable clothes just to get ready to dominate the other classes. First we watched a movie called " Freedom Writers". I thought it was cool because the stuff that happened in the movie just showed how the stuff in the real world. After the movie we played 2 games of basketball. Sophomores played against the Seniors and the Juniors played against Freshmen. After we beat the Seniors we played against the Junoirs, we also be beat the juniors. After playing basketball we played volleyball. We didn't win the championship for volleyball but I'm glad we did win the basketball tournament. There was a cupcake but I didn't play in that. We ate lunch and I went to basketball practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment