Sunday, November 7, 2010

SPA Theme Song

The song I choose to write about is “Happy” by Natasha Bedingfield. I chose to write about this song because I know a lot of kids on this campus that tend to think negative when there’s so many things to be happy for including me. The song explains how something might not go the way you want it to but you have to continue your life happy because life is too short and unpredictable. Meaning that why are you making things hard on your self when becoming angry is a choice and that you can make the best out of what you have. If a staff gives you a consequence why make it a big deal and cuss them out when that will only make it worse. Another reason I chose this song because someone that I really care about introduced it to me and every time I’m upset I think if her and this song.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know the song, but it sounds like it is a good one for SPA. We always have a choice about how we react to a situation. Maybe not our initial emotional reaction, but what we DO about something, and you are right that many people here tend to act negatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that people can choose to surround themselves with negativity or happiness. But, it seems many kids are drawn to the negativity. Why do you think this is?

    ReplyDelete