Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE

I’m kind of ready for the CAHSEE. I’m very confident about the English part because I feel that it was of my strong subjects in school. When it comes to math I’m such a big fan of it. I get the concept of the basic math but during the CAHSEE it comes along with a time limit. I tend to get nervous and start to give up on myself. This is a very big thing for me because if I don’t pass it and I have to retake it I feel like kids will judge me. My goal is to pass it the first time around and if not that then before I graduate. If I complete this CAHSEE I will receive a High School diploma which will allow me to go to college. I pray to god that I pass it or a miracle happens.

4 comments:

  1. Trust me I feel the same way I dont like getting made fun of but look at this when you pass the CAHSEE you will be very happy 4 yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do fine just don't give up no matter how much you want to...Good luck and Great job:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad your confident about your testing. Im sure you will be fine. Just keep that confidence and dont stress out.

    ReplyDelete