Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I learned in the Third Quarter of English 10

This quarter I have learned about Primary and Secondary sources, Symbolism, Allegory, Poetry, Imagery, and Figurative language. I feel that the grade I received this Quarter is a grade I deserve because I worked hard while working on the assignments and completed most of them. Every Quarter is a new experience for me because I get to learn new things each time. There is one more Quarter left in the school year and I’m kind of upset that I will no longer have Ms.Priester as an English teacher. Also, leaving Ms.Priester’s class will lead me to a new adventure to learn new things going into Ms.Ramirez’s classroom. This is my experience while having Ms.Priester’s class for third quarter.

1 comment:

  1. That's kind of funny because I learned the EXACT SAME THINGS!

    ReplyDelete