Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals

My greatest accomplishment for 3rd quarter was achieving a 3.0 GPA. To achieve that I was always staying focused homework and class work. I made sure that everything was turned in and completely finished and if there was an error with my work I talked to the teacher. My goal this quarter is to get higher than a 3.0 to get scholarships and make my college road easier to drive down. I hope that I achieve this goal because in the future it will really help me.

3 comments:

  1. These are some great goals Shaurice and I believe you can achieve your goal for fourth quarter:)YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy, and the picture looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaurice, your goals were very accomplishable. If you keep up the good work you can get a 4.0

    ReplyDelete