Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Greatest High School Accomplishments

My greatest high school accomplishment was getting involved in sports and having a 3.8 for volleyball season. I never thought I’d play sports because I was never forced to. Now that I’m in high school I see all the opportunities I get when I’m playing sports. I can get a basketball scholarship to San Diego State University if I tried hard enough. Although I don’t think they recruit kids out of high school any more. Also for volley ball I had to receive a 3.5 to play and I received a 3.8. I didn’t think I would even get a 3.0 better yet a 3.8.  I was so proud of myself. After that I lost hope in myself because I let people get into my head and I gave up. If I tried and was super dedicated I could do it. Now that I am about to be a junior I realize that grades are very important in sports and for a scholarship you need at least a 3.8. I love sports and I’d do anything for them. I don’t just play one sport I play Volleyball, Basketball, and Softball. I love them all!

4 comments:

  1. You Love Softball?? I Some What Do Also... But Good Job On Your Grades. Keep Up The Good Work, And Don't Let People Get To You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nora 110%..you know that you are one of the best players on the teams so don't let people tell you your not. Keep up your grades and if you ever need help you know that i'll help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good that you can keep up with sports but also a 3.8 GPA. Great job shaurice keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It shows a lot of hard work and determination to play a sport and maintain very sufficient grades! You're a beast! Keep it up. <3

    ReplyDelete