Monday, June 6, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance

Today four actors from the Playwrights Project came to campus to perform excerpts from our plays. The word that describes how I felt during the plays is relieved. My play didn’t get read and even though it was good I didn’t want the actors to act mine out. Also, lots of people had very good plays which relieved me that we ran out of time and they didn’t get to read mine. This experience has impacted me because of all the great plays I seen get acted out. Lerontae, Nora, and Bella had very awesome plays. When the actors were acting them out I thought to myself “This play has really caught my attention”. Then I got to see the Playwrights writer of the play and I was very impressed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Be sure to give the play writers props for their good work.

    ReplyDelete