Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I feel that my future is in my hands and I don’t want to mess it up. My goals are to be successful in life and stay on the right track no matter what I decide to do with my career. I plan to go to college but the biggest goal for me is to attend San Diego State University which is my favorite college of them all. I want to make this goal come true because if I do I won’t have trouble with transportation because my family lives near that school. Being in high school has opened my eyes to see what is ahead for me. It’s time for me to step up and look into serious and important things that will only help me. In order to complete these goals I must continue to keep up my grades and have no D’s or F’s. My family and friends will help me achieve my goals by staying in my life and keeping me motivated. I genuinely believe that my goals will come true and if not that then I will live a decent life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment