Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chilean Miners Rescue

As I read different articles I had many different thoughts going through my head, but the one feeling that hit me every time was staying strong. I say this because in one of the articles said “We had strength, we had spirit, we wanted to fight, we wanted to fight for our families, and that was the greatest thing” says Luis Urzua. Luis Urzua was the  33rd miner to be rescued. The article also stated “In nearby Copiapo, about 3,000 people gathered in the town square, where a huge screen broadcast live footage of the rescue.” I find that very caring that other people from different cities would support such a tragic moment like that. If I were in that situation I think that I would of cried and wanted to be put out of my misery. Everyone who was there to guide them through that horrible situation has a great heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment