Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Present Tense Childhood Memory

I’m fifteen years old and I’m hanging with my friends Tierra and DJ. Were in our fifth period class, and it’s so close to school being over. Just when my friend DJ said something that reminded me of a youtube video. I start busting out laughing and she asked me why. I told her there was this video of Indigo Vanity, the girl from the rangers jerking crew, and she AIM-ING, and when she asked him what he was doing he replied “Bickin Back Beating A Bowl Of Bereal.” DJ, Tierra and I could not stop laughing. As I thought about it, I realized what he meant to say was “Kicking back eating a bowl of cereal”. I thought to myself who talk’s like that now and days. I was thinking maybe he was trying to be cool because he’s talking to a famous girl, or maybe that’s just how he was. In the begging I thought he was illiterate.

6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, I want to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that something, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaurice can I see the video maybe we can make a remake of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this like it was yesterday, oh wait it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tierra Hilarious. Good jod Shaurice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's pretty funny. I have friends that speak the same way with the "B" in the beginning of every word. Its a bit annoying actually.

    ReplyDelete