Sunday, October 3, 2010

Memorable Days

1. When I was 10 was my first time throwing up besides when I was a baby.

2. When I was eight was my first time going to Knott’s Berry Farm.

3. My first boyfriend was when I was ten years old.

4. I wasn’t allowed to get acrylic nails until I was 13.

5. I wasn’t allowed to wear make up until I was 13.

6. When I was three years old I never liked to wear my diaper.

7. At the age of six I was obsessed with beyonce.

8. My best friend Amina moved to Oakland when I was eight.

9. At the age of 14 was my first time to raging waters.

10. At the age of 15 was when I realized I had the best boyfriend in the world.

12 comments:

  1. I think you'r right about number ten. Haha thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with number 10, and I think you should write about your first boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should write about the time when you were 15. Number 1 is very disgusting and random!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. My first boyfriend was when I was five years old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill that's disgusting. Why would write stuff like that, but high five it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you should write about all of the parts of single digit age life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaurice, please read and follow directions carefully. Some of the events on your list are missing setting, conflict and/or characters( or proper capitalization). Proofread your work before publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proofread your work and that will make it beter. Um that was really random and gross but it was really funny to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's really gross abut number one! I think that you should write about number three because that sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete