Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Essay Reflection Paragraph

The three things that I like most about my essay was that my fourth paragraph because I feel like I required all of the things that were needed in it.  The second thing that I like about me essay was my formatting and writing techniques because the paper demonstrates all standard formatting expectations (heading, title, double-spaced, Times New Roman or Arial font, size 10 or 12 font, and 1” margins).  Grade-level writing mechanics are used (complete sentences, proper capitalization, accurate punctuation, correct spelling, and standard grammar).The third thing I loved about my essay was that I finished the fact that it needed to be six paragraphs and I put about seven. What I didn’t like about my essay was that there was much moiré that could have been fixed but I decided not to fix it. For example, my first, second, and third paragraph could have been stronger. What Ms. Priester could do to help me become a better writer is to supervise and question my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment