Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Throught the Tunnel

I do not find it convincing that such a young boy would even have the to breath under water for that long. Also, taking the time to train his bodies within two days too do something that takes months or even years to do. After the first time his nose was bleeding, most kids would know that something is wrong and would stop whatever they are doing that caused this nose bleeding. I don’t think an 11 year olds mother would even allow their child to go out into the water alone whether they knew how to swim like a fish or not. If I was him I wouldn’t try to impress anyone just to have their attention. Maybe if he didn’t try to impress them he wouldn’t have known about the cave. This is how I feel about the story “Through the Tunnel”.

4 comments:

  1. I disagree with somethings, but I also agree with some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it was only two days, but your right it would take longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also agree with Tierra's comment. But other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that your post is good.

    ReplyDelete