Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Break Narrative


My most memorable day was Christmas. Our overnight staff brought our presents and set them under the tree.I first woke up at about 6:45 a.m but we couldn’t open our presents until our  morning staff was on shift. Once the morning staff was in we got to open our presents. It was of the best day ever and I spent it with my boyfriend Marcus Bradshaw. Once the morning staff was in we got to open our presents. I  called him and I could tell that he was still in bed.When he answered the phone I told him to wake up and he replied “ I’m tierd”. I thought to myself " How can you be tired on Christmas, the best holiday ever”. I asked him to get up and tell me what he got and he could go back to sleep, but his presents weren’t there and he also had to wait to get them at 7. I let him go back to sleep and asked him if he could call me when he was fully awake to see what he got under the tree. I cleaned my room, showered, then hung out with Marcus, Tierra, Micheal, Andrew, Sharay and Ayron in boys 105 and watched them play Madden 11. By that time it’s dinner hour so my staff and I were invited to eat dinner at Girls 102. Debbie made very delicious food and I helped her clean up the kitchen. After, we had dessert which was ice cream and pumpkin pie. Tierra and I planned to watch movies while the boys went to go and play basketball. After all Tierra and I just decided to stay in the gym. I enjoyed Christmas this year because I had lot’s of friends to hang out with and it felt good to be around them.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that day Shaurice it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I remember that day to it was a cool day except for that incedent the staff had but overall good post.

    ReplyDelete