Sunday, February 13, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day

My most memorable valentine was in the 5th grade. I was dating a guy named Marvin. I say this is my most memorable Valentine’s Day because he spent $150 worth of gifts for me. I cherished them for a very long time. We broke up and I told him I threw it all away just to see if he still cared, and he did. We never got back together because I had to move away. The last time I seen him was at my little cousin’s birthday party and I was shy and didn’t know how to approach him. Now that I look back I regret not saying anything to him because for me to be so young he was the best boyfriend ever. He was sweet, he never let his friends change him, and I came before him all the time. If I had a chance to go back in time and talk to him I would. Now I’m a young lost girl who doesn’t know what she wants.

3 comments:

  1. Shaurice your post is really good Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great post Shaurice. I agree with everything you have said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, How cute I feel You girl.

    ReplyDelete