Monday, February 21, 2011

Songs Containing Figures of Speech from Boys/Girls #

Justin Bieber “One time”- “My heart went knock knock”


Justin Bieber “Never Say Never”- “When your heart’s under attack”

Justin Bieber “Never Say Never”- “And I’m fast enough to run across the see”

Justin Bieber “One Less Lonely Girl”- “I can fix up your broken heart”

Justin Bieber “Baby” “And I’m in pieces, Baby fix me”

Justin Bieber ”Somebody to Love”- I sleep away the clouds”

Justin Bieber “Somebody to Love”- “Everyday I bring the sun around”

Justin Bieber “Common Denominator”- “You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world”

Justin Bieber “Stuck in the Moment”- “Fighting every inch of our fibers”

Justin Bieber “Up”- “We can make the gray clouds turn to blue skies”

 I have housemates in the same class as me.

2 comments:

  1. I see you LOVE justin bieber!! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG BIEBER FEVER!!!!A little obsession going on here hahhahha great job thoe:)

    ReplyDelete