Tuesday, May 3, 2011

COmment-Seeking Post

This year for prom I’m going to wear green and white. Prom will be here in no time and I have not found my dress or shoes. I tell myself I’m going to go shopping over the weekend but I procrastinate. Also, the person that usually gives me the money for my prom stuff is in Georgia. I constantly have to call my mom and dad to see if they can help me out but then at the same time I hate taking money from them because I know that they are not wealthy. I wish that I could get a job but I can’t because I’m so young. I can’t do stuff with my friends because they always get to do it before me because of my age. I’m kind of indecisive about going to prom but in the end I always pull through with it. I’m really picky, which is another reason it’s hard to find a prom dress.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to prom so don't even say your not...my bestie and I can help you look for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you should get the dress in the picture, that is a really pretty dress, and it's the colors you want, don't worry, we will help you firnd a dress. Even if you don't find the one you want, you should stilll come to prom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to prom! I look forward to seeing the dress you select. I enjoy seeing eveyone dressed up and excited at prom.

    ReplyDelete