Monday, May 2, 2011

Title: President Obama’s Big Announcement

To learn about Osama bin Laden’s death, I read[http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/05/02/pakistan.bin.laden/]and learned that Osama had a reason to die. First, US troops dropped from helicopters and raided his house. Next, they had a gun fight with Osama. Then a trooper shot him in the head. Finally, his body was buried over seas. Now, I think that we America should be careful because we never know whats goning to happen to us after we have killed somone so important to Pakistan. Now that I have read/watched the news, I predict that someone will try and get revenge for Osama.One thing I predict is that someone is going to take Osama's place.I think this will happen because Osama was a "true" leaderto Pakistan. Another thing I predict is that a war will be started. I think this will happen because they have killed Osama.I hope that America is safe and we don't have a war because innocent people will die.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Reesii, I think that we should try to stay out of the war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that we shouldn't have a war anymore. We have an on-going war right now with the middle east and most likely for the next year or two we will continue with it to make sure America is safe.

    ReplyDelete