Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Greatest High School Obstacle

I have had many obstacles my last two years of high school but one to me stands out the most. The one that stands out to me is when I had to earn a 3.5 GPA to stay on the volleyball team. I knew I could do it but it took a lot of hard work. I had little room for error but with consistent focus and doing my homework everynight I was able to pull it off thankfully. I know I can do a lot better than what I am right now, I just need to put in the effort. This to me has been the greates high school obstacle, but I'm certain more will be on the way.

2 comments:

  1. Thats good make awards for yourself when you do good because you would feel proud for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were still working a hard as you did during volleyball season. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete