Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

This year’s prom was not as fun as the year before. I feel this way because there was a lot of drama and almost a couple of fights. I was being pushed around but I kept my mouth shut. Lot's of girls were pretty and Latoya's dress was the best. Belinda won best hair. Tedra and Shanice won prom queen and king. Jennifer M and Marcos G won prince and princess. Next year I’m going to run for princess. Each year I wear different colors. This year I went with Jabriel and we wore Fuchsia, Gold and Black. Next year I’m going to wear blue.

5 comments:

  1. I didnt see belinda's hair but Latoya's dress was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't let that stuff get to you, it'll only cause you more stress. Don't let SPA corrupt who you really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had fun, and did not let any drama get in your way. Good job on your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little sad that your prom weekend did not end as happily as it began. Next year, I hope that you are able to have a safe and positive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you it was nice but not as fun. I do hope that next one you attend goes better.

    ReplyDelete