Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Blog Post

Well today and Priesters class Lexi and Amy almost fought but Becky and I being the good friends we are held her back. Other people that I have altercations with are making it into a bigger deal then what it is. I dislike half the girls on this campus because they love the starting stuff but sooner or later they will need to grow up because when they leave here it won't be the same. It seems like they have nothing better to do. I feel that if girls were to fight more often than there would be more respect for each other here. I'm not trying to say that fighting is a good thing but that's how a lot of people take out there anger and living here we aren't able to do that. Moving on, on Saturday my sister and I are going to get out pictures taken and give it to someone as a gift. We also got it court approved to take hosre back riding lessons. My first lesson is June 4 I think. Well this is my free blog post.

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you Ree, but it's okay people will always talk so I have to learn to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much drama, my advice for you is to drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this campus does have a lot of drama, but I don't agree that fighting is a way to learn respect. It is all about your communication skills. Also It's better know that these people aren't important enough to worry about. You should just do you and not let anyone get to you like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy because when something like that happens best bet is to ignore them but I hope that you have fun at your lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with yopur post Wife!! Great Post!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm glad you stepped up to help her out with the issues going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tremendous, your effort was great. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job helping Shaurice. It is a great thing that they have such a goos friend like you. Kep doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaurice, I agree with this post 100%. That is all these girl know how to do. Im glad that you and you're sister are going to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog post is good. I agree with you on the drama on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also agree. Drama on this campus is so stupid. I hate the fact the everyone is so rude and disrespectful twards one another. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete