Sunday, September 19, 2010

Character Analysis of Marcus Bradshaw

One of my peers I chose to write about was Marcus Bradshaw. He’s my best friend, boyfriend and all of the above. To me, he’s caring, mature (at times), amazing, bright, and handsome. I accept him for who he is and not who I want him to be. He isn’t afraid to speak his mind to me nor is he afraid to do anything in front of me. We hang out whenever we get a chance and we talk about how our day went. We laugh at the dumbest things ever and when it comes to people trying to ruin us he ignores all the drama. I like him because he’s there for me when I need someone to talk to when I’m feeling down he makes me happy. When I’m thinking negative he’s always the one to make me think positive.  It’s crazy how things and people start off in life.

1 comment:

  1. That was sweet of you, writing about him. Im glad he makes you think the opposite of what you think. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete