Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy

I would enjoy being a prodigy because I swear I was born to be a star. It feels good to have the special attention and have everyone depend on you to win or to help someone out. If I was born a star in sports (no need because I’ve taught myself to become athletic) I’d play every sport possible. I’d also enjoy being a prodigy for singing. I love to sing, especially when I’m upset. It clears my mind. I hope that in the end to have a voice like Beyonce because I feel like if I continue singing that it will be a prodigy for me. Most of my friends support my singing and athletic abilities. They love to hear me sing, and love watching me play sports. I’d love being a prodigy either way I lived my life. One day I hope to become a prodigy and have people depend on me to sing “Star spangled banner” for Obama Barrack or play for the “LA SPARKS”.

1 comment:

  1. Its cool that your athletic. It's special when ur not only athletic but you have the leadership to go with it.

    ReplyDelete