Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Everyday Use" Character to Person Comparison Paragraph.”

Dee and Maggie’s mom remind me so much of my mom. She isn’t afraid to say what she feels or even admit she’s a hard working woman, even though she should be at home. My mom is the type to tell someone they aren’t “perfect” and to get away from her with a self centered attitude like Dee’s. She makes people realize that the world doesn’t revolve around them and that’s what I love about her. In “Everyday Use” the narrator mentions that she works like a man in the fields. I feel like my mom is the best person in the world because she has always been there for me through the thick and thin. If I were Dee I would change my attitude around because selfish people like her don’t get much in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment