Monday, September 13, 2010

Character Prior Knowledge Paragraph


In “Contents of A dead Man’s Pocket” I chose three characteristic that I thought best fit Tom Benecke. Tom is Brave, Adorable, and Determined. I say Tom is brave because as his yellow sheet of paper flew out onto the Ledge he goes out and gets it. I gave Tom the second trait because as he’s on the ledge he realizes that his wife is the most important thing in his life and that she deserves better. I chose that characteristic because it reminds me of me and my boyfriend. He thinks something like Tom Benecke. Last but not Least, the characteristic determined. I chose this characteristic for Tom Benecke because as he began to cross the ledge he wasn’t going back inside the house until he retrieved that yellow piece of paper. From my point of view I find Tom Benecke a very positive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment