Tuesday, September 21, 2010

“Two Kinds” Conflict Experience Paragraph

Today I went to an event on campus called “Shop till you Drop”. They call us by houses and depending on what house has the highest GPA and cleanest house. I was excited because our house got called inside earlier than usual which means were improving a lot compared to last year. I see my twin which feels like the other half of me ,Tierra Andrews and I’m thinking to  my self “ this could actually be the best part of my day”. I got all the school supplies I needed and everything I wanted. I’m now waiting for my other half to be done with shopping and Noelle stops me. She’s like” I seen this very cute back pack that I think would really go good with you and I noticed that when you walked through the door”. I smiled and some what laughed because out of all people in that room she chooses me to wear the back Pack. When I see the backpack I wanted to gag but I didn’t tell her. I smiled and told her it was very cute even thought I didn’t want to touch that backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment