Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Staff-Teacher Conferences Paragraph

I feel like the grade I have in my class was something I worked hard for.  I have this grade because everyday I come home and I am determined to get my work done.  My strengths in this class are working on the blog because I can type better than I write. The challenges I face in this class has to be helping people who don’t want to help them selves.  In order to maintain my grade I must stay focused and on top of my work. For staff to help me improve my grade is to become more involved with my school schedule every once in a while. Ms Priester can help me raise my grade by questioning my work and asking why I did that and so on. By the end of the quarter I hope to keep my A.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Shaurice you are doing so good I am so proud of you. Keep working hard your spanish grade is really good too. You can keep your grade in Ms.Priester's just keep going and you will succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you had the potential if you put your mind to it. Just do the same for Walker's classes and there should be no reason why you wont make it to a four year university.

    ReplyDelete