Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

For the last 3 days our school has been taking the cst test’s. Monday was English, Tuesday was Math, and Wednesday was History. I’m not sure but I think that I’m taking Science on Thursday. I can’t stay focus if I’m sitting down for to long so during the tests I was very antsy. I don’t like that because I feel that the teachers will show me extra attention which isn’t what I want. If I didn’t know an answer to the question I would take an educated guess. Hopefully this doesn’t place us in our classes for next year because if so I will be placed in very low classes.

2 comments:

  1. Great job describing in your post and I like how you always use descriptive words and many details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kiki. I am the same way if I sit for too long I get really antsy.

    ReplyDelete