Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today my classmates and I found above grade level websites for our research paper. To search for websites I made sure that I broke down my focus questions as many ways as possible to find lots of different websites. When I found a website related to my focus question, I made sure it was a website that was created by a professor or college student. I made sure there were no advertisements, less opinions and more facts. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because it didn’t have a date or an author and anyone could have updated that website and I wouldn’t have accurate information, I know the websites I selected are good because I made sure it was at least at grade level websites to complete my class work. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms.Priester will tell me to start thinking of how I will write my research paper.

1 comment:

  1. Breaking down your focus question is a good stratgy, good job Shaurice.

    ReplyDelete