Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ungoogleable Research Paper

I chose to write about Disadvantages and Advantages of living in the foster care system. I interviewed Kristen Clabo. She said she would use a website from a scientific journal to find information for a research paper. I interviewed Victoria Skordilis. She said she would read who created the website and the date of the information posted on the website for information on a research paper.  I interviewed Abby Morton. She said she would make sure it was a website that wasn’t editable by the public and only the person who updated it. For example, wikipedia is something she would use.  This advice will help me write my research paper because I know how and where to find the type of information I need.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on your Blog Post, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete