Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

Taking the California Standardized Tests makes me antsy and nervous. For example, I get nervous that I will not past the test and everyone will make a joke saying I’m not smart. I also get antsy while taking test because I feel when everyone is finished before me that I have to rush through it. I worry about not passing the test more than focusing on getting the answers right. I believe that these upcoming tests are just to place our school in the ranks of smart and smarter. If our school doesn’t get a high place I don’t care because I know we have plenty of bright students and kids who have major talent. I feel that test is pointless if you constantly have to feel like you’re not smart enough to pass it. I’m scared and I will procrastinate during my test like I do any other test.

No comments:

Post a Comment