Monday, April 4, 2011

Homonyms Poems

Dear Mom and Dad,




It’s been four whole years since I’ve seen you. Time blew by right down the road. Your scent still lingers around me as if you are where we first started to become happy. You and daddy may be gone, but I know somewhere you guys have sent your love from above. Who knew what would happen in that car. I buy flowers every year on the day of you guys death and nothing can ever stop me. Just wait for me; I’ll be there any day now. I write letters put them in balloons to see if can hear me calling upon you. It seems like everyday the weather is down with you here. I pray to god that the day I see you again will be the right way. I feel your presence upon me as I sleep at night. Daddy, I still wear your sweater before bedtime and mom I still feel weak without you here. I look myself in the mirror and tell myself “You are so beautiful”. I hope you know I love you guys.

4 comments: