Friday, April 1, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff

When the day started off we watched a movie that I had no idea what it was about. I fell asleep like twice but woke up because everyone was laughing really loud so I just strayed awake. We then went to lunch afterwards and we had pizza. I didn't eat because both first and second lunches were mixed together which made the line even longer. I ate fat ball reduced Oreos which were very gross but I ate it because I was hungry. After lunch, my team and I were suppose to play softball but the softball field was flooded so we played "Wiffel ball". I didn't play because I just took up space so that I could get credit for the day. After "Wiffel Ball" My team and I played " Capture the flag". I decided to play this game also but I stopped because I got hit in the face. The last game I barely played but I still got credit. I went home then to practice.

1 comment: