Friday, April 15, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today we created three different starts to a play. At first, I couldn’t think of anything to write about. While listening to music I closed my eyes and wrote down the first thing that came to mind. While I was writing I had plenty of ideas that I couldn’t choose all of them. I wanted to be creative and choose three different ones. One was about love, horror, and a mystery death. Afterward I felt like I could keep writing and never get tired of it. I wanted to write the ending to all three of my plays but we didnt have time. Hopefully when we start to write our play mine is the winner of the playwrights contest and I can feel proud of something I’ve done in my life.

4 comments:

  1. How did you get that picture of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my question and I felt the same way when we were listening to the music...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job but Where in the world did you find the picture??

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the heck did you get that picture... WOW LOL.

    ReplyDelete