Sunday, April 10, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

Today we had an Award assembly for students who got good grades for the quarter. If you got a 3.0 GPA you won and award and $25.If you got a 3.5-3.9 GPA you won an award and $75. Last but not least, if you had a 4.0 GPA you won $100. Only three kids won $100 for there good grades which was Amy, Jojo and Sam. For the third quarter progress reports I had a 3.0 GPA but when it came to report cards I let two of my grades slip. Next quarter I’m trying to get at least a 3.5 for progress reports and report cards. I felt surprised when I saw a couple of kids who I never would have thought had good grades receive awards which made me want to work hard in school. I hope to end the fourth quarter on a good note with my grades so I don’t have to take a lot of summer school classes.

3 comments:

  1. I know that you can do it...stay focused and you will be able to have the grades you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Shaurice I know that you can get higher then a 3.5!")

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your friends. You can easily earn a 3.5 if you stay focused.

    ReplyDelete