Monday, April 18, 2011

I don't get life

Sometimes I question why life has to be so hard. Like if it was easy no one would ever have to stress, tears will never have to be shed and anger wouldn’t be an issue. People say god did this for a reason but in my opinion why would you want to make us go through this? You say it’s so we learn and live out our problems. Well my problems are learning me like no one has before and tearing my world apart. I understand why kids commit suicide. Life is hard and they feel like they are alone. It’s pretty sad that some one so powerful such as god is making us go through this! Deep inside I cry out for help. I don’t know what else to do. Therapy, medication,”friends” but nothing seems to help. Maybe if I wasn’t so nice and caring people wouldn’t do me wrong. Who knows but it’s my turn to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Life is hard. It's unfair that some people are born into more challenging situations than others. But, it's important to remember to try do everything you can to make the most out of what you have. Keep trying. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete